Friday, July 29, 2011

its been a while!

I've been busy/lazy the past week or so. Finally got around to baking the maps for this guy and now I'm looking into how I want to texture it. I really want to add some color to it besides the usual shades of grey for metal.

 btw if anyone cares, the new July UDK release has MSAA for dx9! (Unfortunately dx11 is killing my post process sharpening filter effect I made so I'm rocking the dx9 still....)

2 comments:

  1. Some yellow warning signs or other labels might be a way to do it. Also a green glow or something would be cool coming from the tank. The model would be receiving allot of light from that adding lots of color. Maybe some little lights here and there would be cool to. Sweet design btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was thinking :D Can't take credit for the design because it is based of some Natural Selection 2 concept art but the tank will be glowing. I'll post up some screens of the scene so far soon. Thanks for the input dude!

    ReplyDelete